Adobe Acrobat required. Click the icon to get the free program.
Membership about to expire?
Click here for the
as of 14 Nov 2013
Range Rule Updates:
The Board of Directors voted to update the range rules. Here is a summary of the changes:
- Archery range rules were added
- Rules for the use of black powder guns were added
- Crossbow use is prohibited
- Shotgun shells and shot shells are prohibited at the pistol range. This includes 410 shotgun shells used in the Judge
- 22TCM and 5.7x28mm (FN57) rounds are prohibited at the pistol range
- The words for the placement of targets at 9 yards and 15 yards on the pistol range were clarified .